Now that Project Egbert is rolling, and I've got a nice shiny LPC2387 eval board sitting on my workbench, it's time to get AGROS running on the LPC23xx.
Now, that basically means modifying the initialization code to handle the different PLL and a few more details, all under conditional assembly so that init.s continues to support whatever LPC2xxx part I'm using.
And, in fact, I'd made those changes quite some time back, though I seem to have gotten some of the details wrong. Such is life.
But! In order to use the modified features of the little assembly-language init module, I need to change some of the definitions in the Makefile. Which is generated by the config utility. Which extracts all that stuff from the target/architecture definition files. Which....
Oh, heck. I suppose I might as well do it right, meaning that I need to create definition files for LPC2387, LPC236x, LPC23xx in 100-lead QFP, and LPC23xx. Some of these are trivial - basically, include the more general forms and fill in a few definitions. But I still need to fill in the dreaded pin map and pin options map.
This will take some time, but, once it's done, adding support for any other LPC23xx part in the 100-lead QFP will be easy.
And I've got other things on the drawing board using LPC236x or 2387 parts, so there should be further use for it, on beyond Egbert.