Just got the boards for the Business-Card Beetleweight Battlebot Brain Board:
Three pieces shown, along with a business card for scale.
Looks like the prototype fab house did a good job on these; as far as I can tell by looking at them, they're exactly what I ordered.
Update: following my usual practice of building up the power supply part first, if only to make sure the voltages are OK before I install the expensive parts, I stuffed the first unit's power section. Needs a couple of tweaks: I've got the noise nicely reduced, but now there's some ripple caused by lag in the feedback path, and the gate boost circuit needs a little more loading, lest the voltage get excessive when the main output is loaded. Looking good so far, and the tweaks will have to wait, 'cause it's Tinga's bedtime and she sleeps in the lab.